Game Calendar

 

That's how we kick off
This is a non-sound version, click here for full version

The Next Game

Time: 10:00am, Saturday, Oct 8th

China vs. Iran

Weather: Partly Cloudy

Temperature: 27°C

LINKS

Sunday, October 2, 2011

International Student Friendship Soccer League (ISFSL)


China Squad:

Goalie: X. Lv | L. Yan
Defender: X. Ma | S. Tan (Captain) | J. Yu | Y. Li | Y. Cheng | J. Ye
Middler: S. Feng | C. Qin | J. Wang
Attacker: Y. Chu | S. Wang | W. Diao | K. Xie | C. Li | M. Guo | Z. Cai

(Please contact me if I lost your name, names listed above are from captain's report on soccer mailing list)

Our first game versus Iran will be at 10am, October 8th


-----------------------------------------------------------


Game Day 1 (Oct 1st, 2011) -------- Photos for Game Day 1
  • Bangladesh 1:1 Iran
  • Egypt 1:8 Turkey

1 comment:

  1. Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
    trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding expertise to
    make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    Feel free to surf to my blog post - endurosmale.net

    ReplyDelete